I've found this so hard to do! I can't believe how hard! Mind you it's not been easy as I've been poorly and also it's my birthday today so found it hard to focus. I'm so busy at the moment I was a bit frustrated that the only time I had to do this was on my birthday but then again I really want to succeed at this and I know working for yourself requires much more commitment and passion than just a standard 9-5 job.
I hope I find the rest easier. I must admit I'm a little nervous about the logo. I loved the image that I downloaded so much that I'm worried I won't be able to produce something as good, but I'll try my best.
Why do I leave things so late? I've had virtually all day and yet I'm writing this at 12.25am! I think it's when I'm under pressure I just get it done. I do all my major work really late at night, but then wonder why I'm so tired all the time! I'm then too tired to exercise which gets me down but that's another story!
Monday, 3 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment