I'm happy now with my final logo - Yippee!! It's amazing how it's changed so much from the beginning! I really wanted to go down the Ahhh route... ie Ahh how refreshing, but someone commented how it reminded him of Ahh Bisto! Not a good idea then...
Looked into loads of different things... water, bubbles, splashes, refresh computer icon, waves etc but instead I decided on a lemon as it's very refreshing and a lot of the colours (apart from blue) were oranges and lemons. I went so far and really liked it but on trying to reproduce the artwork myself it lost the lighthearted feel and generally just didn't work! So ditched the lemon and stumbled across the twirl tool in Illustrator. I created a lovely swirl by accident but liked it so much, I reproduced it in the logo. With the right font I think it works really well. And the main thing is that I'm really happy with it as I need to live with it for years to come!!
Now I need to do a Business plan and the website! Quite excited about all this but it's very daunting! Once I get started I'm sure I'll be ok...
Sunday, 13 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment