Wednesday, 26 November 2008

PDP 6 Presentation

I presented to the group where I'm up to so far with my PDP 6 project. It went very well so I was delighted. I took Gavin's advice from my last presentation and took bulleted notes of the information on my blogs. Because of this my delivery was much more concise and meant I didn't get sidetracked too much. I also felt a lot more confident which was great!

The others all seemed really impressed with my company branding - especially the HNC/HND students! This was amazing for me as I always felt like I had so much to learn. They were asking me lots of questions which I could answer and could answer confidently! It was a very good experience.

Patrick was pleased too as he thought we may be falling behind as he hasn't watched over us this year like he did last year. I do feel as if I know where I'm going now and what I need to do to complete the first two projects. I'm well on with the other project (PP 6) , I just hope that the customer gets organised enough to get everything to me on time!

No comments: