I've just started thinking about the Final Project really and do some research. All three of us on this course are collaborating and have come up with a project that we can all hopefully work on together! The project is FOI (Fragment of Imagination) who is a school band and the singer (Bethany) is Gavin's daughter!! They are really good so we want to do them justice.
We need to write a brief so Patrick can check that it will be good enough to satisfy the brief fully. So I've asked Bethany who the band's influences are. I've added links to all the bands websites and you know what... I really like them! Especially Paramore who I'd never heard of before! I've heard some of the songs - I recognised them when I played them on the website. I'm a big fan of Evanescence anyway and I also like the others. I'd never heard of 30 Seconds from Mars but from what I heard they sound good too. This has made me quite excited about this project and I want to come up with some really good work for them!
I want to use Flash which I have used before but could do with developing my skills somewhat. Also it will be very interesting trying to come up with something accessible as a lot of these hip and trendy websites are so hard to use!
Sunday, 30 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment