Another new feature I've studied up on is a free hit counter called StatCounter. I am so impressed!!! I found them on Google a month or so ago and decided to have a good look through the website. I've created new projects for each live website and put the relevant coding into the html coding. It is amazing!!! I can actually find the IP address and location of someone that has looked at a website. Incredible!
I feel much more prepared and businesslike - I feel like I'm on treadmill going further and further up hill (towards my dream of financial security and professionalism!). I think I'm going to provide customers with access to the StatCounter site to view their own statistics (only), or have a report sent to them for a small fee of £15-£25 or something like that. It would be an extensive report, although I could offer a cheaper version for less information. Something to think about.
So now I've an accessibility report and a keyword/website activity report to decide upon when I redo my website. Fantastic!!
Wednesday, 21 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment