skip to main | skip to sidebar

Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Portfolio

I'm trying to decide what kind of folder to present my portfolio of work in now! I'll have a hunt round my house, and if I can't find anything I'll make a trip over to Staples!

I feel so professional!!!
Posted by Joanna Flynn at 01:46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Reflective Log

Modules

  • PDP 5
  • Graphic Design in Context
  • Creative Graphic Design 5
  • Personal Project 5
  • PDP 6
  • Personal Project 6
  • Technology Research
  • Final Project

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (27)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ▼  January (15)
      • Keeping busy
      • Hit Counter
      • Wordtracker
      • New Commission
      • Freefall's thoughts
      • Chasing up leads
      • Woohoo!!!
      • Stepping Stones
      • Meeting
      • Portfolio
      • Cheers Gavin!
      • Time Management
      • Near the end of the PDP6!
      • The business
      • New Year, new start
  • ►  2008 (41)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2007 (15)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (5)

About Me

My photo
Joanna Flynn
View my complete profile