Saturday, 10 January 2009

Time Management

I received a book for Christmas on Time Management. I read through it all over the Christmas period and it's already helped me to focus! What I was doing before was using a list with everything I had to do on it. This list was never ending and even though I was knocking things off the list I would be adding things on to it daily. Also I didn't seem to be able to prioritise, instead I was more determined to knock things off it, so would do the smallest tasks first so I could shorten the list!!!

Now I still have that list, but I also have a daily to do list. It sounds like lots more writing, being counter productive, but it's actually working really, really well. I prioritise tasks now and spend much more time working hard in order to get those things done. I don't get frustrated any more by a huge never ending list in my face. I now feel like I can be a success as I'm more focused and able to complete websites quicker than before

No comments: